Summer Camps at Wasatch!
Wasatch Action Sports Park is proud to announce our Wasatch Ride Academy! Our 4-day summer camps, taught by amateur and pro riders, can help take your riding to the next level!
Sign up by May 21st, and use code discountride2017 to receive 10% off your camp purchase.
Cost for the 4-day camp is $179. Select the camp that best fits your schedule:
- Bike Camp: Session 1 (June 5-8)
- Scooter Camp: Session 1 (June 12-15)
- Bike Camp: Session 2 (June 19-22)
- Scooter Camp: Session 2 (June 26-29)
- Bike Camp: Session 3 (July 10-13)
- Scooter Camp: Session 3 (July 17-20)
- Bike Camp: Session 4 (July 31-August 3)
- Scooter Camp: Session 4 (August 7-10)
Wasatch’s camps are designed to progress riders in various riding skill sets, to include pump tracks, jumping (including our airbag and resi ramp!), half-pipe and quarter-pipes, tricks, and street style riding. Our camps also include proper stretching and warm-up techniques, skills and park etiquette, daily games, drinks and snacks, and more.
We cap each camp session at 15 riders, to ensure hands-on instruction from our instructors. If needed, riders can also rent one of our dirt jumper or BMX bikes for $35 for the entire camp! To schedule a bike rental, contact the staff at Wasatch.
Rental bikes are also available for each camp on a first-come, first-serve basis. To learn more about our Summer Camps, or to schedule a bike rental, give us a call at (801) 386-7665.